Saturday 18 January 2014

365 project - Week 1

Hey! As I said on my last post, this year I've started a 365 photography project. I just wanted to show you what I've done so far...

¡Hola! Como ya dije en mi último post, este año he empezado un proyecto diario de fotografía. Esto es lo que he hecho hasta ahora... 

1/365
Tea time
Merienda

2/365
When I go to the supermarket I like to follow this path because it's always full of squirrels.
Siempre voy al supermercado por este camino para ver las ardillas.

3/365
January is full of grey days.
Este enero está siendo muy gris.

4/365
I love English houses and coloured doors.
Me encantan las casas inglesas y las puertas de colores.

5/365
My new shirt - I love tie-dye effects.
Mi camisa nueva. Me gusta mucho el efecto tie-dye.

6/365
My boyfriend working. I don't understand a thing but he does good websites!
Mi novio trabajando. No entiendo nada de lo que escribe... ¡Pero hace buenas webs!

7/365
Melon for breakfast.
Melón para desayunar.

8/365
I made banana pancakes listening to my favourite Matilda songs (this one and this one - they remind me of when I was small and always wanted to watch that movie!)
Hice tortitas de plátano mientras escuchaba mis canciones preferidas de Matilda (esta y esta me recuerdan a cuando era pequeña y siempre quería ver esa película).

9/365
Rainy days.
Días de lluvia.

10/365
I'm a cat and I like to play the ukulele.
Soy un gato y me gusta tocar el ukelele.

If you want to see my photos every day, follow me on Flickr or like my Facebook page!
Si quieres ver mis fotos, sígueme en Flickr o en mi página de Facebook :)

No comments :

Post a Comment